2015 is starting off with a bang for the men as far as red carpets are concerned. Several of the hottest & most buzzed about men in Hollywood were out last night and unlike the ladies, they did not play it safe. We saw texture, color & a variety of fabrications continuing in the direction of last year. Could this be the end of the classic black tux? No quite. However, it is good to see more variety & options for the fashionable man in Hollwood, which means more options for us all.
WHO WAS THE HOTTEST GUY ON THE RED CARPET LAST NIGHT. LEAVE A COMMENT!
1. Chris Pratt. When doesn't he look gorgeous. Later in the evening her shared a cute moment presenting with wife Anna Farris. So dreamy.
2. Channing Tatum. Channing and Chris Pratt fall into the same camp. Always hot & consistently the same. But why mess with perfection?
3. David Oyelowo. David who plays a young MLK JR in Selma looked dashing and glam in his tux with a hint of sparkle while bring the sexy to the red carpet.
4. Eddie Redmayne. This winning look in velvet was hot on the red carpet, which must have been literally sweltering on inside the ceremony, which experienced noticeable climate control issues. The newlywed may have ended his honeymoon early to be at the Globes, but for good reason. His looks are not the only thing that won that night as he took home the Golden Globe for his portrayal of Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything.
5. Benedict Cumberbatch. Flawless in so many ways. I am sure the Cumberbitches were in heaven.
6. Ethan Hawke. Nominated for his work in the ground breaking movie Boyhood, which filmed in real time over 12 years. While the film took home several awards, he did not managed to win personally. But we still love him.
7. Jamie Dornan. Dornan was on hand to help promote the upcoming novel turned film, 50 Shades of Grey. Do you get the impression his role is so anticipated that panties atomically dropped when he touch foot on the red carpet. We must admit, he was pretty smoldering
8. Jared Leto. Was the hot ticket last awards season, so it is nice to see him back on the carpet for 2015.
9. Matt Bomer. A crowd pleaser for men & women, Matt won for his work in the Normal Heart. He really is that gorgeous isn't he? So why so much botox? Just saying, he was in the Normal Heart, not Frozen....
10. George Clooney. Perhaps the man of the evening. Commencing the award season with his new wife Amal Alamuddin was sure to garner attention on the red carpet, but it was his lifetime achievement award which really put him center stage. George's length history with the Hollywood Foreign Press spans over 20 years, making him the most nominated actor ever.
WHO DO YOU THINK SET THE RED CARPET ON FIRE LAST NIGHT. HELP US & TELL US BELOW!