The 72nd Golden Globes Red Carpet made for a slow start for the 2015 Award Season. But by the end of the night some clear fashion favorites emerged! Certain designers dominated with multiple top looks like Versace & Zuhair Murad. There were also several fashion fails. Who were your fashion favorites? Let us know in the COMMENTS section below.
1. Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad. Know one has command of the red carpet quite like JLo. She brings the sex & the glam while still keeping it stylish and red carpet appropriate. This golden Zuhair Murad dress is a lot, but it does not overwhelm Jennifer. A clear favorite.
2. Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead. The thing that Diane Kruger & Emilia Wickstead have in common is that they always show up looking great but I have the slightest clue about who they are. Though they embody one of my favorite sayings "Style, because your personality isn't the first thing people see."
3.Julianne Moore in Givenchy. This dress is a dream. Sequins, Feathers & custom made for her. You have to be a Julianne Moore to command such favor in the fashion community. She pulls it off by not fussing with accessories, hair & make up.
4. Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace. Kate rarely if ever disappoints on the red carpet, especially in Atelier Versace. Love her in white & I love white on the red carpet.
5. Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein. Reese & Calvin have had a winning partnership at the Golden Globes for several seasons. I think this is everything you want for the red carpet, sophisticated, tailored to perfection & a stand out. Top off by perfect hair & makeup.
6. Allison Wilson in Armani Privé. This is a lot of look. Red. Beaded, Ruffled to death, but it works. Perhaps a word to the wise, that this dress may not have been a winning look on everyone. She could look like a piñata, but the dress is refined hollywood glamour of today.
7. Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad. I love this dress on Chrissy. Something so heavily beaded is not for everyone, it's heavy, it adds weight, but Chrissy's figure can handle it. The color is a departure from most, and I like that. She did not play it safe which so many did last night.
8. Lorde in Narciso Rodriguez. I have to give it to Lorde, she really pulled it together & still looks like herself. The oversized suit is perfectly accented with Neil Lane jewelry & a red lip, hopefully she is leaving the black lipstick for halloween. This look is fun & young and perfect for the globes.
9. Sienna Miller in Miu Miu. It was great to see a hint of pattern on the red carpet. The front is cut to perfection, very flattering. It is easy glamour, which is the right direction for the Golden Globes. Her hair is perfect, in years past not so.
10. Heidi Klum in Versace. I have to say Heidi has had some serious misses lately, but she proves she is still hot & sexy and what better way than red Versace. The fit is spot on, but then again is there is really no margin for error in that top. One minute you're in the next minute you're out...
DID YOU FAVORITES MAKE OUR LIST? TELL US IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW