The Holidays are a time to standout, sparkle & shine. But with so many parties to attend and gifts to buy finding the right look at the right price can be an added challenge. Here are some holiday dress & party outfits that will keeping you looking & feeling festive without breaking your budget.
Our friends at Zara, H&M, Joe Fresh, Mango & Forever21 are on hand to help you look the chicest no matter what your budget may be. Whether you are looking for a short & sleek party dress, something professional with personality for the office party, or a twist on comfortable yet stylish the options are plentiful.
Check out your favorite holiday dress or look from above at one of the links below. And be sure to leave comment & let us know your favorite!
- Silver Sequin Dress, Zara $99 - Make a splash at your office holiday party or dinner, no one at the office will see you remix it for that NYE you are attending out of town.
- Red Strapless Jumpsuit, H&M $39 - Break out of the traditional dress and really standout in this holiday red jumpsuit. The prices leaves room for a new pair of shoes &/or statement necklace, don't you think?
- Peplum Top & Sequin Skirt, H&M $35 & $18 - These separates are not only a great look for any holiday party but can easily be repaired & repurposed time & time again.
- Champagne Sequin Long Sleeve Dress, H&M $69 - The sleeves let you cover up while the gorgeous sparkle of champagne sequins make sure you don't disappear.
- Winter White Chunky Knit Dress, Joe Fresh $49 - Stay warm & chic in this comfortable but totally stylish winter white wonder. Pair it with boots or heels & hold court by a roaring fire.
- Jacquard Shorts & Dinner Jacket, H&M $29 & $35 - Another fabulous combo of separates you can remix throughout the year. The shorts are perfect for a party where you might dance. Forget your short dress fears.
- Neoprene Printed Dress, Mango $99 - An uncoventional material & print are smart way to stand out from everyone that is wearing the expected ensembles.
- Draped Back LBD, Zara $59 - Bump up your LBD with this draped back dress that gives enough sex appeal while still be appropriate for more conservative occasions.
- Sequin & Velveteen Dress, Forever21 $33 - The combination or sequins & velveteen may border on a fashion felony, but with the right styling & for ONLY $33, it is a risk you can afford to take. After all it is the one time of year you can get away with this.